setting in the heart of the up-market suburb of Heatherlands.
Sunny, warm and cozy with a tasteful décor, it boasts super comfy beds, a sleek en-suite bathroom and a modern, well-equipped kitchenette.
A private terrace with comfortable garden furniture and a braai area (with freely available coals and logs) is available for your convenience.
Free WiFi, a convenient docking station, a flat screen TV with full DSTV, electric blankets plus secure parking, make it the perfect choice for the busy traveller and holiday maker alike.
Tea, coffee, sugar and milk is available and for an extra fee, a welcome basket can be purchased on request.
The rates range from R550 to R900 per night for the unit, depending on the season, and a discount is offered from longer stays.
Features of EdenNook Garden Cottage:
- Modern and new
- Non smoking
- Designated smoking area on covered terrace
- Secure parking
- Twin or king bed configurations
- Private entrance
- Tile flooring
- Cleaning products
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, basin
- Toilet paper
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion and hand-soap)
- A Big Blue water filter installed at source ensuring clean, filtered tap water.
- Coffee and tea supplies
- Fully equipped Kitchenette
- Bar and stools
- Two plate hob
- Snackwich machine
- Portable barbeque
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Large flat screen TV with full DSTV
- Free Wifi
- Phone and device charger facility
- Complimentary shower gel, hand-soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner
- Iron and Ironing Board (on request)
- Electric blankets
- Entire unit located on ground floor.
Attractions & activities nearby:
- Fancourt Golf Course
- Redberry Farm
- Victoria Bay
- Herold Wine Estate
- George Museum
- Oakhurst Insurance George Arts Theatre
- Climbing Tours, Bike Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Tours, Outdoor Activities
- Golf courses (3)
- Interesting old churches
- Cape Palette Art Gallery
- Bike tours
- Hop-on Hop-off tours
- Grootbrakrivier Island
- Horse riding
- hiking trails
- fishing and cycling
- City centre
- Outeniqua Transport Museum
- Outeniqua Farmers Market
- Robertson Brewing Company
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens
+27 44 011 0016
+27 79 298 4232
1 Cedar Avenue